Information about CEVAGRAF's policy on the use of social networks
PRIVACY ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
In accordance with what is established in the current regulations on Personal Data Protection and "Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE)", CEVAGRAF SCCL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Google +, Linkedin, with the main purpose of promoting its products and services.
CEVAGRAF SCCL DATA:
ADDRESS: C/ PRAGA 22-24 POL IND COVA SOLERA 08191 RUBI BARCELONA
WEB DOMAIN: www.cevagraf.coop/choosedafont.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by CEVAGRAF SCCL, thus showing interest in the information published on the Network. By joining our site, you give us your consent for the processing of personal data published in your profile.
Users can access the privacy policies of each Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
CEVAGRAF SCCL accesses and treats the user's public information, especially his or her contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network. They are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you hold and you can exercise before CEVAGRAF SCCL, in accordance with the GDPR, you must take into account the following details:
• Access: It is defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information from user profiles.
• Rectification: Can only be exercized with regard to information under the control of CEVAGRAF SCCL, for example, deletion of comments published on the page. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
• Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can be exercized only in relation to the information that is under the control of CEVAGRAF SCCL, for example, to stop being linked to the profile.
CEVAGRAF SCCL will carry out the following actions:
• Access to the profile's public information.
• Publication in the user's profile of all the information already published on the CEVAGRAF SCCL website.
• Sending of personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
• Updates of the page status that will be published in the user profile.
Users can control their connections anytime, remove content that no longer interests them, and restrict who they share their connections with by accessing their privacy settings.
The user, after joining CEVAGRAF SCCL's page, will be able to post in it, comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of these contents, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the website, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., which contravene or are likely to contravene morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or which infringe, violate or transgress intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to one's own image or the Law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, CEVAGRAF SCCL reserves the right to immediately remove the content and to request the permanent blocking of the user.
CEVAGRAF SCCL will not be held responsible for the contents freely published by a user.
Users should keep in mind that their posts will be known to other users, so they themselves are the primary responsible for their privacy.
Images published on the page will not be stored in any file by CEVAGRAF SCCL, however, they will remain on the Social Network.
CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
CEVAGRAF SCCL reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the users who have joined the page may participate. The rules of each of them, when using the Social Network for this purpose, will be published on it. Always complying with LSSI-CE and any other regulation that may be applicable.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
CEVAGRAF SCCL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if CEVAGRAF SCCL decides to treat your contact data to carry out commercial prospecting direct actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of RGPD and LSSI-CE.
Recommending the CEVAGRAF SCCL website to other users so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered as advertising.
Below you can find the links to the Social Networks' privacy policies:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
• Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
• Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
• Flickr: http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/es/yahoo/flickr/
• Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
CEVAGRAF SCCL's team