A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies enable the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user browsing habits and devices and, depending on the information they contain and on the use of the devices, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, they provide countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making navigation and usability of our website easier.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES.
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY MANAGING THEM.
• First-party cookies
- Cookies collected by the publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third-party Cookies
- Cookies that are collected and managed by a third party, they can not be considered as our own.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE.
• Session Cookies
- These gather data while the user is surfing the net in order to provide the requested service.
• Persistent Cookies
- These are stored in the device and the information obtained will be used by the entity responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE.
• Technical Cookies
- These are necessary for a proper web browsing.
• Personalisation Cookies
- Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
• Analytics Cookies
- Allow the provider to analyse the user's browsing, in order to track website usage and statistics on most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
• Advertising Cookies
- Allow the publisher to insert advertising spaces, in accordance with the content of the website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies
- Allow the publisher to insert advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of "Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE)", CEVAGRAF SCCL informs of the cookies used on this website:
Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. You should therefore exercise any rights in this respect by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States. Google agrees not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the system to function or where required to do so by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a member of "Privacy Shields" which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation. Detailed information can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. By following its instructions analytics cookies can be disabled for that service in all browsers. More information can be found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Likewise, CEVAGRAF SCCL informs users that they have the possibility of setting their browsers so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent cookies from being installed on their hard disk.
Below we provide links to various browsers, through which you can make this settings:
CEVAGRAF SCCL's team
* NOW YOU CAN KEEP BROWSING OUR PRINT SHOP