Accept

Secure payment

With CEVAGRAF, SCCL you can rest assured when it comes to your payments: we offer several payment methods and all of them are 100% secure.

Secure Payment.

Depending on the order amount (this amount is made up of the sum of product price + VAT + shipping, i.e. the total amount to be paid) the online store will show you different payment options:

a) If your item's purchase price does not exceed 1000 € you will have to make payment for the product at the time of placing your order by any of the methods that we provide, as explained below.

b) If, on the contrary, your purchase amount exceeds 1000 € you will have to pay 40% of the order amount in advance by any of the payment methods that we make available on the web, and the remaining 60% due on invoice receipt.
 

PAYMENT METHODS.

To pay for our service you can choose any of the following methods. During the purchase process you will need to make your choice:
 

MASTERCARD / VISA CREDIT CARD.

All operations involving transmission of personal or bank data are performed using a secure environment, a server based on SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) standard security technology. Any information you send to us travels encrypted through the Internet.

Likewise, your credit card details are entered directly into the bank's website via a virtual POS (bank's virtual Point of Sale) and are not entered or registered on any server belonging to CEVAGRAF SCCL.

When paying by VISA or MASTERCARD you will always be asked for the following data: card number, expiry date, and a Validation Code that coincides with the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your card, which guarantees higher transaction security.

This payment method is only available on the web.

Should a purchase amount has been fraudulently or unduly charged using a payment card number, the cardholder may demand the immediate cancellation of the charge. In such a case, the corresponding debit and re-credit entries in the supplier's and cardholder's accounts shall be made as soon as possible. However, if the purchase had actually been made by the cardholder and the refund request was not a consequence of having exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution and, therefore, had unduly demanded the cancellation of the charge, the cardholder will be obliged to compensate CEVAGRAF SCCL for the damages caused as a consequence of such cancellation.
 

BANK TRANSFER.

When you select bank transfer you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the bank details of CEVAGRAF SCCL.

Very important: when making the transfer do not forget to write the reference number as the email subject, as well as your name and surname, and to make the transfer within 3 days after the confirmation date in order to validate it.

If you wish, you can send us the transfer receipt by e-mail to atencioncliente@cevagraf.coop. But in any case, validation of the service will not be effective until our administration department has bank confirmation of the transfer.

We remind you that payment must be made in Euros and that all possible exchange and bank fees are your responsibility.

In the case of bank transfers made from outside Spain, it is very important that you always inform your bank to take charge of the fees at source, for those bank fees and charges corresponding to your bank. Otherwise, CEVAGRAF SCCL could halt the agreed service, as the full amount of it has not been received.

Possible exchange and bank fees are the client's responsibility.
 

PAYPAL.

PayPal allows you to send payments over the Internet safely and conveniently. The PayPal network builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global real-time payment solution. PayPal offers a service specially designed for those who are not satisfied with traditional payment mechanisms.

For more information, visit PayPal: http://www.paypal.com.
 
CEVAGRAF SCCL's team
May 2018

* NOW YOU CAN KEEP BROWSING OUR PRINT SHOP

This website uses own and third party cookies to collect information in order to improve our services, to show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to analyze your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, you accept the installation of them. The user has the possibility of configuring his navigator being able, if he wishes it, to prevent that they are installed in his hard disk, although he will have in mind that this action will be able to cause difficulties of navigation of the web page. Accept How to set up